Easy to make Mexican cabbage slaw that you can eat as a side dish or use as a slaw for your favorite tacos.
- 6 cups of thinly sliced white cabbage
- 2 tbsp of coriander, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 branch of celery, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- Whisk together the vinegar, lime and olive oil in a bowl
- Add in the honey and whisk until combined
- Season with salt and pepper
- Put the sliced cabbage in a bowl along with the coriander, celery and green onion
- Drizzle with the vinaigrette and combine.
- You can eat it as a garnish on tacos or as a nice side salad.