Enjoy smoked salmon on toast for breakfast on nice crusty baguette or ciabatta bread. If you take the time to find the best quality smoked salmon (I personally prefer the Oven Head Salmon Smokers), you won’t regret it! Add some microgreens or light salad for freshness and you are in for a satisfying treat.
- 4 pieces of baguette or ciabatta bread
- cream cheese
- 16 slices of quality smoked salmon
- 2 tbsp chives
- 1 lemon
- microgreens for garnish
- salt and pepper
- fleur de sel
- olive oil
- Slice your bread pieces in two
- Toast your bread
- Apply cream cheese on your bread
- Add your slices of smoked salmon by folding them in two on your toast. Ensure the pieces are bite sized to make it easier to eat.
- Drizzle fresh lemon juice and olive oil on top
- Add some micro greens on your toast
- Sprinkle chives on your toast
Did You Make This Recipe?
How did you do with my recipes? Tag me on Instagram at @saltandpestle