Gremolata is a seasoning mixture consisting usually of grated lemon zest, minced garlic and minced parsley. I like to add orange zest and grilled pine nuts to it!
It pairs really well with my Osso Bucco Milanese and other rich meals in need of zest and freshness.
- Grated rind of 1 lemon
- Grated rind of 1 orange
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp pine nuts
- Heat a small fry pan to a Low heat.
- Grill the pine nuts in the pan. Keep a close watch as they easily burn if you take your eyes off of them.
- Reserve in a bowl until they reach room temperature.
- Combine pine nuts and remaining ingredients in a small bowl.
- Reserve in the fridge for later use.
This goes particularly well with an Osso Bucco!
The information shown is an estimate provided by an online nutrition calculator. It should not be considered a substitute for a professional nutritionist’s advice.